>I didn’t actually eat these meals in a single day. But I assume that, in some alternate reality, there exists a day in which my other self consumed these three meals consecutively. So we’ll pretend.
– Greek yogurt
– 1/2 Trader Joe’s mini fiber cake
– Dried mulberries
– Chia seeds
This became one of my favorite breakfasts a few months ago, and greek yogurt is about the only non-vegan food I eat at the moment.
– Cheddar rice crackers
– Lydia’s Organics kale chips
– DIP x 4: My sundried tomato hummus, Oasis hummus, my cilantro-jalepeno hummus, Oasis Baba Ghannouj
I really wasn’t lying when I said that hummus is my lifeblood.
– Sauteed kale with nutritional yeast
– Homemade cilantro-jalepeno hummus (a la mama pea)
– Homemade italian seitan sausage